segunda-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2010

Uma história de amor ... (A love story ...)

Um poema baseado nesta canção ...
A poem based on this song ...





Beautiful Love Story

Tell me that you love me
Tell me that you miss me
Everytime I go away
Tell me that you need me
Because solitude is too sad
Too melancholic

I will tell you you're the one
The only one in my life
The colours and light
The air I breathe, the food I eat
I can't imagine
This new life without you

I will be there for you
Holding your hand
Kissing you when you feel pain
Warming you up when it's cold

And we make love by the moonlight
We make love by the stars
No one to worry about
No concerns, no stress
It's only you and I
Only two lovers
Dancing
Dreaming
To an endless serenate
Like in a beautiful love story
What a beautiful love story

Tell me how good I look
Tell me how good I cook
Small things that make my heart beat
I will protect you everytime you need to
Trust me
Because I never doubt what you tell me

I will devote myself to you
If you promise me the same
Forgive the silly things I said
Admit your mistakes too

Be there for me
Hold my hand
Kiss me when I feel pain
Warm me up when it's cold

And we make love by the sunlight
We make love at the sea
No one to worry about
No concerns, no stress
It's only you and I
Only two lovers
Dancing
Dreaming
To an endless serenate
Like in a beautiful love story
What a beautiful love story

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário